Are you interested in becoming a sponsor, commercial exhibitor, food concessionaire, or would like to learn more about mobile marketing and volunteering? Learn more about how you can get involved at the Adams County Fair below:
Adams County Fair Demographics
The Adams County Fair is one of the largest county fairs in the State of Colorado. We host over 85,000 fun seekers over a five-day period.
We are conveniently located just 20 minutes north of downtown Denver in Brighton and have easy access to major highways and interstates. Your company will benefit from public awareness of your product or service, sampling, coupons, and retail sales activities.
- 55% female and 45% male
- Age range is 26-45
- We serve the communities of Arvada, Aurora, Bennett, Brighton, Commerce City, Federal Heights, Northglenn, Thornton, and Westminster
- 50% of our fun seekers attend the fair more than one day
- $58,000 is the mean annual income of the fair attendee
- Top attractions include the carnival, food, commercial exhibits, 4-H exhibits, free musical entertainment, demolition derby, truck pull, rodeo, and Fiesta Day
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the largest days at the fair and Fiesta Day, on Sunday, is ranked #1
- We are proud of the fair's rich agricultural history
For more information about getting involved in the Adams County Fair, please call 303.637.8000.