August 2 - 6, 2023
The Adams County Fair is seeking innovative food concessionaires for the 2023 event. To be considered, please provide the following information via email to [email protected] or it can be mailed to:
Adams County Fair
Attention: Melany Rowe
9755 Henderson Road
Brighton, CO 80601
- Complete menu including prices. Any item(s) over $15.00 will not be considered. Meal deals must be $12.00 or under.
- Current photo and dimensions of your booth or trailer (as will be set up for 2023 Adams County Fair) and booth space requested.
- Children’s menu including prices. A child’s meal includes entrée, side, and drink.
- Meal deal menu including prices. An adult meal includes entrée, side, and drink.
- At least three current references from events that you have participated at in the past three years
- If you were a concessionaire at the 2022 event, you must include a new item for 2023.
- Average ticket times and number of items sold per hour.
- Number of people working in stand per day.
- Are you requesting parking, camping, or commissary access?
All submissions will be accepted until the close of business on Monday, Feb. 27, 2023.
All submissions will be reviewed by a committee and concessionaire will be notified via email or phone if they have been accepted as an independent concessionaire at the 2023 event by the close of business on Friday, March 3, 2023.