Adams County Parks & Open Space
Adams County's mission is to responsibly serve the community with integrity and innovation. It is our vision that we provide our community a safe, healthy environment in which to work, raise their families and build their businesses. We are committed to hiring people who value a positive work environment, servant leadership, teamwork, transparency, and credibility.
Adams County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO) and an E-Verify participant.
Temporary Fair Workers Needed
Work at the Adams County Fair for fun and exciting times behind the scenes!
- Earn $11 per hour plus meals and uniform
- Applicants must be age 16 or older
- 24 day and evening positions available
- Work assignments do not include the carnival rides
- To apply, visit adcogov.org/current-career-opportunities, and search “Current Opportunities” for Adams County Fair Worker - Temporary
- Mandatory Orientation on July 24, 9 a.m.-Noon, Riverdale Regional Park, Waymire Dome, 9755 Henderson Rd., Brighton