Stars & Stripes
We have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Stars & Stripes festival planned for July 3. The health and safety of residents and staff is the county’s top priority, and restrictions on large gatherings are expected to remain in place due to COVID-19 concerns. Learn more about the decision here.
Stars & Stripes FAQ's and Rules
- ALL Adams County Parks and Open Space rules and regulations will be enforced. For a complete list of Adams County Parks and Open Space visit www.adcogov.org.
- DO NOT bring any animals to the park. Unless they are Service Animals, there is no need for animals to be at the park the day of the event.
- DO NOT bring Alcohol to the park. There is a beer Garden available and this is will be a licensed premise for the 4th of July.
- DO NOT set up tents or pop ups in NO TENT ZONE.
- DO NOT bring any sparklers or other types of fireworks to the park.
- PLEASE REMEMBER to keep a close eye on your children. In case you do become separated, all children will be taken to the Rampart Search and Rescue booth where their parents can come to pick them up.
- PLEASE REMEMBER to be safe and responsible while enjoying the festivities. For minor injuries, first-aid will be located in Picnic Shelter B.
- PLEASE bring family and friends. The more the merrier and we want everyone to enjoy the day's festivities.
- PLEASE bring blankets and chairs to get comfortable for the evening's events.
- PLEASE remember to bring sunscreen and bug spray for the comfort of the whole family!