I pledge: My Head to clearer thinking, My Heart to greater loyalty, My Hands to larger service, and My Health to better living, for my club, my community, my country and my world.
4-H is a global network of youth organizations whose mission is "engaging youth to reach their fullest potential while advancing the field of youth development." Its name is a reference to the occurrence of the initial letter H four times in the organization's original motto ‘head, heart, hands, and health’ which was later incorporated into the fuller pledge officially adopted in 1927. 4-H was founded nationwide in 1902, and founded in 1910 in Colorado.
2017 Adams County Fair Grand and Reserve Champions
- Grand Champion - Wyatt Eisenach
- Reserve Grand Champion - Kaden Becker
- Grand Champion - Chloe Mutchie
- Reserve Grand Champion - Chloe Mutchie
- Grand Champion - Grace Eisenach
- Reserve Grand Champion - Chandler Ritchey
- Grand Champion - Sydney Bowman
- Reserve Grand Champion - Elise Crumley
- Poultry Pen
- Grand Champion - Hunter Henrich
- Reserve Grand Champion - Kacey Henrich
- Rabbit Pen
- Grand Champion - Chase Barnett
- Reserve Grand Champion - Chase Barnett
- Rabbit Fryer
- Grand Champion - Heidi Pankoski
- Grand Champion - Claire Hamilton
- Reserve Grand Champion - Madison Burney
Fair Premium Book
To reduce our impact on the environment, the Adams County Fair Premium Book is only available online. In the six years since the Fair discontinued printing this guide, we have saved $19,200 and no longer send 324,000 pieces of paper to an already packed landfill. We are proud to do our part to save the environment for the next generation. The Premium Book provides detailed information regarding Adams County Fair competitions including rules and regulations, entry deadlines, premiums, and judging criteria.For information on 4-H and open class shows and competitions, please review the Adams County Fair Premium Book.